There are many resources on the web to learn Telugu. These range from learning the alphabet to learning Telugu grammar and chandassu. Some of them even have applications for Android and iPad. Here are the links that I can gather:
For Kids (learning & teaching)
- e-Learning section in KidsOne.in
- Balabharathi.com (Requires free registration)
- Telugu4Kids.com has good resources for teaching Telugu.
- Telugu Flowers, an Android app from Kinige to teach and learn names of flowers in Telugu.
- Telugu Language channel on edewcate
For all ages
- BalaMitra.com also has some resources for learning Telugu.
- SCIL’s Telugu Class
- Telugu section on LanguageReef
For Professionals (and natives for learning Telugu grammar and chandassu)
- Vyaakaranam section on Sadeep’s manoaneatram blog.
- Chandassu section on Kandi Shankaraiah’s Telugu blog.
- Vyaakaranamu section on Kandi Shankaraiah’s Telugu blog
- Bhaasha, vyaakaranam, and Chandhassu category on B. Venkata Rao’s Telugu blog
If you come across any other web site that is offering resources for learning Telugu, let me know by commenting on this post.